Company Law 2017/2018
- 5 ECTS
- Taught in Portuguese
- Continuous Assessment
- relevant skillset
That the student is able to:
- Determine the importance of typicality and of freedom of choice in the field of commercial companies;
- Identify the systematic framework of commercial companies;
- Set the articles of association and shareholders' agreements;
- Explain the ways and acts of constitution;
- To recognize the qualification of the legal status of the partner and shareholder;
- Discriminate the vicissitudes of social participation
- Identify the organizational structure;
- To recognize the decisions of the partners and shareholders and its vicissitudes;
- Explain the operation of commercial companies, distinguishing between regular and periodic acts of any and occasional;
- Identify changes to the articles of association
- Recognize the advertising of social acts
- Identify the various forms of termination of activity of commercial companies
- Identify the corporate groups and the SGPS
To comply with the required in curriculum development and to meet the proposed objectives, are followed different methodologies of teaching / learning. The lecture is not waived where the debate of ideas and the expression of well-founded opinion is a constant, with the analysis and critique of law, judgments and other documents. Alongside the legal resolution of problems posed allows a very close contact with the reality of work and the difficulties and steps that are being overcome in a real context through case studies. Accompanying this process encourages the student to research and promotes up your self-study with tutorial support
Body of Work
Chapter I - Introduction
Chapter II - Constitution of the Company
Chapter III - The partner and shareholder
Chapter IV - Social participation
Chapter V - Organisation of commercial companies
Chapter VI - Operation of commercial companies
Chapter VII - Amendments to the Articles of Association
Chapter VIII - Advertising of social acts
Chapter IX - Cessation of activity
Chapter X - Groups of companies
- CUNHA, Paulo Olavo – Direito das Sociedades Comerciais. 5.ª Ed. Coimbra: Almedina, 2014.
- ABREU, Jorge Manuel Coutinho de, Curso de Direito Comercial - Volume II - Das Sociedades. Reimpressão da 4.ª Ed. Coimbra: Almedina, 2014.
- Código Civil - 2014, 5.ª Ed. Coimbra: Almedina, 2014.
- Código das Sociedades Comerciais - 2014, 29.ª Ed. Coimbra: Almedina, 2014.
- Base de dados do Instituto das Tecnologias de Informação na Justiça (jurisprudência) - www.dgsi.pt
- Diário da República - www.dre.pt
- Empresa na Hora - www.empresanahora.pt/ENH/sections/PT_como-funciona
- Portal da Empresa - www.portaldaempresa.pt/cve/pt
- ABREU, Jorge Manuel Coutinho de - Código das Sociedades Comerciais em Comentário – Pack dos 7 Volumes. Coimbra:Almedina, 2014.
- ALMEIDA, António Pereira de - Sociedades Comerciais, Valores Mobiliários, Instrumentos Financeiros e Mercados - Volume 1. 7ª Ed. Coimbra: Coimbra Editora, 2013
- Sociedades Comerciais, Valores Mobiliários, Instrumentos Financeiros e Mercados - Volume 2. 7ª Ed. Coimbra: Coimbra Editora, 2013
- CORREIA, Miguel J. A. Pupo - Direito Comercial - Direito da Empresa. Reimpressão da 12.ª Ed. Lisboa: Ediforum, 2012.
- CORDEIRO, António Menezes - Direito das Sociedades I - Parte Geral. 3.ª Ed. - Ampliada e atualizada. Coimbra: Almedina, 2011.
General considerations on the study plan
Considerations on teaching methodology
Chapter II (continued)
Chapter III (continued)
Chapter IV (continued)
Chapter V (continued)
Demonstration of the syllabus coherence with the curricular unit's objectives
To determine the importance of typicality and of freedom of choice in the field of SC and identify systematic framework for these through the minister of Cap contents. I. Can they define articles of association and shareholders' agreements, explain the forms and SC constitution acts and recognize the qualification of the legal status of the partner and shareholder by exposing the Caps. II and III. Discriminate against the vicissitudes of social participation, identify the organizational structure of the SC and recognize the decisions of the partners and shareholders and its vicissitudes will be accomplished through the minister of the Caps content. IV and V. Explain the operation of the SC, distinguishing regular and periodic acts of any and occasional, identify changes of articles of association, recognize the advertising of social acts, identify the various forms of termination of the SC activity and identify the groups companies and the SGPS through the minister of the last 5 C
Demonstration of the teaching methodologies coherence with the curricular unit's objectives
For all the objectives of learning, teaching methodology relates to the theoretical exposition and theory and practice of taught material, allowing the student to have a view of the legal doctrine of each explained institute, but also have the opportunity (in practical classes) of have a vision and dogmatic application of the fictional situations by teachers where students can experience the application of the respective teachings in practice. Namely, that the student is able to determine the importance of typicality and of freedom of choice in the field of commercial companies, identify the systematic framework of commercial companies, set articles of association and shareholders' agreements, explain the forms and acts of incorporation of companies commercial and recognize the vicissitudes of social participation will be made of the lecture method as a way of introduction to the self-study of the problems of the student, guided by tutoring students.
|relevant generic skill||improved?||assessed?|